Parking at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison without planning ahead will likely dampen your visit here.
To help alleviate this we have provided information on several campus parking lots that are near the UWBC. If you need information on how to reach the Center
directly, see our Driving Directions page. Or see our location on Google maps here.
Free parking is available in all three of these lots after 4:30 PM and on weekends unless there is a special event such as a UW Badgers home game.
- Located on University Avenue between MSC and UWBC building.
- Permit required between the hours of 5 AM - midnight M-F.
- Limited permit availability with previous authorization.
- Weekday parking on upper level sometimes available without prior permit purchase, but lot is often full.
- You can see current visitor parking availability here.
- Located on the agriculture campus behind Babcock Hall and the Stock
- Permit required between the hours of 7 AM - 4:30 PM M-F, after restricted
hours no permit needed.
For more information on parking or obtaining permits, contact: