Parking at the University of
Wisconsin-Madison without planning ahead will likely dampen your visit here.
To help alleviate this we have provided information on several campus parking lots that are near the UWBC. If you need information on how to reach the Center
directly, see our Driving Directions page. Or see our location on Google maps here.
- Parking ramp attached to our building.
- Located on University Avenue between MSC (old hospital) and the UWBC building. [Google Maps]
- Permit required between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 12:30 a.m. M-F.
- Weekday parking may be available without prior permit purchase, but lot is often full.
- You can see current visitor parking availability here.
- Located on the agriculture campus behind Babcock Hall and the Stock
Pavillion. [Google Maps]
- Permit required between the hours of 7 AM - 4:30 PM M-F, after restricted
hours no permit needed.